Saturday, September 27, 2008
Deprecated Tags
I learned HTML on and off on my own combining layout styles that I liked from other sites as well as hashing out my own designs with the help of web tutorials and reference sites such as W3C and W3C Schools. Going through the tutorial, I have saw that many of the tags that I used to use or learned were now deprecated. I was most have to see the < font > tags to go because it was annoying to keep track of every single in-line styles for text. When I picked up CSS(back it was CSS1), it was a lifesaver and it gave me more flexibility in my layout designs. Going through the CSS tutorial, it was nice to see the complete listing of various types of styling I can apply. I will come back to review it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment